When it comes to developing a speedy Lightroom workflow, our experience has shown that a layered preset based system is the most efficient system. For The Lensman Toolkit, we’ve put together a huge set of speed-workflow tools that will not only have you editing your photos faster, but also editing them in new, unique ways. Divided into 17 different toolsets, this collection of 168 presets offers extreme editing flexibility while working exclusively within the left-side 'Presets' panel. Designed for maximum speed & efficiency, The Lensman Toolkit has been built to follow a very convenient top-to-bottom workflow while only including layered presets that affect a single setting at a time. Just start your photo at the very first preset and then work your way down to the last, until completion. From temperature, exposure, and contrast, to curves, sharpening, and vignettes, we’ve got your photos fully covered with The Lensman Toolkit! All ColorMade presets are simple to use and fully adjustable for personalized customization and maximum flexibility.
NOTE: Lightroom does not allow for Tint exclusive presets, HSL color exclusive presets, or Tone Curve RGB Channel exclusive presets, so these settings will still need to be adjusted manually from the right-side 'Develop' panel.
New to ColorMade presets? Learn how to use our collections here.
168 Lensman Toolkit Presets
Compatible with Adobe Lightroom 5-6, Classic, and CC desktop. Adobe Photoshop CS6 or later.
Full instructions included
- Compatible with Lightroom Mobile when synced through the subscription-based Lightroom CC desktop application*.
Windows & Mac
*Note: You must have a paid subscription to Adobe Lightroom CC desktop in order to sync these presets with the free Lightroom mobile app
Presets Included: 168 Adobe Lightroom (.lrtemplate) and 168 Adobe Camera Raw (.xmp) Presets & Variations
- 2 Treatment Quick Tools - Black & White, Color
- 12 Temperature Quick Tools - Cooling, Warming, Reset
- 9 Exposure Quick Tools - Increasing, Decreasing, Reset
- 11 Contrast Quick Tools - Increasing, Decreasing, Reset
- 11 Highlights Quick Tools - Increasing, Decreasing, Reset
- 11 Shadows Quick Tools - Increasing, Decreasing, Reset
- 11 Whites Quick Tools - Increasing, Decreasing, Reset
- 11 Blacks Quick Tools - Increasing, Decreasing, Reset
- 11 Clarity Quick Tools - Increasing, Decreasing, Reset
- 11 Vibrance Quick Tools - Increasing, Decreasing, Reset
- 11 Saturation Quick Tools - Increasing, Decreasing, Reset
- 9 Tone Curve Quick Tools - Linear, Medium Contrast, Strong Contrast, Basic Light, Basic Medium, Basic Strong, Film Light, Film Medium, Film Strong
- 4 Sharpening Quick Tools - Three Custom Sharpening Levels, Reset
- 12 Noise Reduction Quick Tools - Color Increasing, Luminance Increasing, Color Reset, Luminance Reset
- 5 Vignette Quick Tools - Four Variations, Reset
- 16 Grain Quick Tools - Five Large Grain Levels, Five Medium Grain Levels, Five Small Grain Levels, Reset
- 11 Dehaze Quick Tools - Increasing, Decreasing, Reset